[Fashion ID + Interview] Marie Claire Korea - JYJ (Park Yoochun, Kim Jaejoong, Kim Junsu)

[Fashion ID + Interview] Marie Claire Korea – JYJ (Park Yoochun, Kim Jaejoong, Kim Junsu)

[box]

MAGAZINE: Marie Claire Korea August 2014
MODELS: JYJ’s Park Yoochun, Kim Jaejoong, Kim Junsu
BRANDS: PRADA, BURBERRY PRORSUM, Unused/10 Corso Como, Seventy/John White, Kim Seo Ryong Homme, HTC/Artage, D.Gnak/Kang.D, Dior Homme, Vandalist, Frica, David Choi, Off White/MUE, Jem & Pebbles, Gucci, Alden, CNC Costume National/Artage, Dsquared2/Artage, Louis Vuitton, Rimrock, Jaeger…

View On WordPress

Yesstyle Asian Fashion Sale Megapost!

Yesstyle Asian Fashion Sale Megapost!

asian fashion sale

It’s a glorious 10-80% off this season over at Yesstyle. I’ve curated the best this sale has to offer so pick them up until stocks last! (Watch out for lots of florals and chiffon! ;) )

Yesstyle Coupon – Free Shipping

YS-FREESTANDARD – Click and enter code in checkout to avail of free shipping!

Pretty Summer Dresses on Sale

Shop spring and summer dresses for women. Channel vintage chic with…

View On WordPress

Kin Hee Sun’s Beauty Secrets

Kin Hee Sun’s Beauty Secrets

Time passes but the elegance and natural beauty of this Korean actress only deepens. Kim Hee Sun shares her makeup tips and industry know-how to keeping your skin healthy.

Kim Hee Sun’ Makeup Tips

Beauty Maxim“Prioritize creating a positive mindset everyday instead of stressing yourself out with all sorts of diets.”

Skin SecretsRed Ginseng Ultimate Oil. Warm the product in your palm for easy absorption and…

View On WordPress

"My last act of devotion."

— Emperor Ta Hwan, Empress Ki

"The finest sword in all the land is only as good as the hand that wields it."

— Ki Seung Nyang, Empress Ki

"Just lose. We can’t defeat women anyway. That’s how God created us."

— Oh Changmin, on being a husband; Emergency Couple

"A perfect life doesn’t exist. Unexpected accidents happen and we make irreversible mistakes; but every time we get hurt, we definitely find ourselves changed in the midst of it. We realize ourselves maturing, and keep growing and challenging ourselves even if we fail."

— Oh Jinhee & Oh Changmin, Emergency Couple

[Fashion ID] Elle Korea feat. Secret Affair’s Yoo Ah In & Kim Hee Ae

[Fashion ID] Elle Korea feat. Secret Affair’s Yoo Ah In & Kim Hee Ae

[box]

MAGAZINE: Elle Korea Magazine March 2014

MODELS: Yoo Ah In, Kim Hee Ae; stars of the Korean drama “Secret Affair”

BRANDS: SALVATORE FERRAGAMO, Chloe, ZADIG & VOLTAIRE, ORDINARY PEOPLE, Lanvin, Balenciaga, Manas, Agent Provocateur

WHERE TO BUY: Clothing and accessories – see captions.

[/box]

Kim Hee Ae Yoo Ah In Elle

 “Secret Affair”tells the story of a woman in her 40’s, the director of a prestigious Arts…

View On WordPress

nationsgoddess:

Emergency Couple Episode 15
DOWNLOAD: PART 1, PART 2, PART 3, PART 4, PART 5, PART 6 | ENG SUBS

nationsgoddess:

Emergency Couple Episode 15

DOWNLOAD: PART 1PART 2PART 3, PART 4, PART 5, PART 6 | ENG SUBS

"In this world, I can do 90% of the things she can’t. The remaining 10% that I can’t do, she can to the point of unique perfection."

— Jiang Zhi Shu, They Kiss Again